- Barry O'Farrell: As I said on Adam Spencer's radio program yesterday morning, people are focusing on drive-by shootings, not on the successes achieved by the police—the arrests, weapons seizures and the charges laid.
- John Robertson: It was an ordinary interview; you were ordinary.
- The Speaker: Order! The Leader of the Opposition will come to order. The Premier has the call. I call the Leader of the Opposition to order for the third time.
- Barry O'Farrell: I repeat that government by Kim Kardashian is over. This Government does not appoint Ministers or do interviews on the basis—
- Kristina Keneally: Point of order: given the length of the Premier's first marriage, he is the real Kardashian in this place.
Page 1 of 1